Friday, September 08, 2006

Last Day in Texas

This post is overdue since we have been in Bucharest now for 6 days. Just like moving to any new city there is adjustment time and just finding time in the midst of the busyness and chaos to sit down and post. We wanted to share with you some of our pictures from the last day in Texas as we woke up early, ate brunch with Richard and both our sets of parents and said our goodbyes at the airport.



If you would like to receive email updates please post a comment or email us at wcraig@thefellowship.info or scraig@thefellowship.info in order to subscribe. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I only saw 3 or 4 new pictures on your slide. Did you upload all your pictures to your computer? If so, drop them in my 'Sharing Folder' when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan, this is Nicole (and Chris) in Mississippi--we got a link to your website from Emmie who got it from Jan. We will be praying for you! We are interested to know what all you are doing in Romania. Please send us updates!

Nicole

PS--Chris and I were both pleased to see pics of you with Wes--so we know he's not an imaginary husband after all! Ha ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

I guess you need our e-mail, huh? chrisnicole01@yahoo.com