Tonight I got back in the kitchen again trying to practice my cooking/baking. I am really starting to enjoy this but also realizing how many kitchen utensils/gadgets I could use. I have my eye on this mixer at the local appliance store. I am thinking it would make baking a whole lot easier. Oh well, in the meantime I had fun making these cookies. And Wes enjoys eating them. I would like to thank my friend Jodi for the wonderful recipe. They are so good I thought I would share:

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
2 1/4 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of butter (softened)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 package (4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
Directions:
- Mix Flour with baking soda; set aside
- In larger mixer bowl combine butter, sugars, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture then stir in chocolate chips. (batter will be stiff)
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 min
*For chocolate-chocolate, use chocolate flavor instant pudding*
3 comments:
Nutrition label???
You Go Girl!! This sounds yummy and I plan to use it soon. Come up and visit so you can try them.
Post a Comment