Sunday, December 24, 2006

2nd Hand Shopping

What a relief! There are actually stores in Romania where I can afford the clothes and I found one last Thursday, of course with the help of a few ladies at work. Last Thursday we had half a day off from work for the Holidays and I got asked to go 2nd Hand shopping (thrift stores). Mona, Ateni and Anca took me with them to one of Mona's friends shops. I would never have found it on my own. I was thrilled that they wanted to include me in on the fun! This was great for so many reasons but I will list 2:

1.) A favorite past time of mine in the states was to go to thrift stores, consignment stores or simply shopping at all

2.) All clothes in Romania are way over priced, I couldn't afford anything

I ended up walking away with a few tops, bottoms and a wonderful new winter coat. The lady who owned the store liked me so much she said she would call next time she got a shipment in so I could come and see. She was so nice. Here is me in my new coat:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great coat!!!

Anonymous said...

Susan, you look like a Saks Fifth Avenuwe model in that new coat! Glad you were able to find a place to shop for clothes.
Love Ya!!!
Grandmother