Well since they say practice makes perfect, that is exactly what I am trying to do. I ventured out, yet again, and cooked something recommended and taught my our language tutor, Alina. I guess we should start paying her for cooking classes, too. =)
The dish is called "Pui pe Sticla," which translates to "Chicken on the Bottle." It is rather easy and kind of fun to make! With my friend Jodi visiting this week, I only felt it appropriate to cook her dinner and show off my new "domestic" skills. I must say it was a success and the chicken was delicious. I guess what they say is true, it can only get better...
Chicken on the bottle inside the oven
Finished product, cut and ready to serve


4 comments:
Looks great... we could have had that when we were there. Your spaghetti was great as well...
dang...TWO meals in less than two weeks...better watch out, this domesticity may stick! :)
Hey - you've got a streak going!
hey, we cook chicken on a can in my family. it looks very similiar to what you made. we put spices in the can. did you put spices in the bottle? doesn't it taste great!
Post a Comment