Monday, September 24, 2007

Visit from the Stocks

Last weekend Ralph and Tammy Stocks, our colleagues and supervisors from Hungary, came down for a visit. The visit coincided with the start of the Ruth School classes and also with the Gypsy Smith School session this past week. We enjoyed the visit and fellowship we had with them. It is always good for us to reconnect with friends and fellow CBFers. Even if life isn't down, it always lifts our spirits.

During their stay we spent time at church, at the Ruth School where Tammy spoke to the students, and enjoyed meals with one another. Tammy has been such a "cooking" role model for me that I made a homemade meal for them after church on Sunday. Nothing fancy, but I wanted them to know I was trying to learn. As always, the trip came and went like a flash. We look forward to when we can see them again!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

And the meal was delicious! You are on the road to having your own cooking show - should we call you Rachel Ray?